TUBE HOLDERS & CABLE CLIPS
- To fix one tube/wire to a panel with holes
- With different anchoring systems to suit different hole depths
- With an adjustable locking hood
- All the references below (except 204496000 and 020726000) are Specifically designed to locate around the corrugated tubes of wiring assemblies. Prevents fasteners from moving along the wiring bundles. Contact us to get more technical information.
TAPE ON CLIPS
- To fix one or several tubes/wires to a panel flat surface
- With pre-assembled high quality adhesive tape
- Ensure surface is dry and clean, remove the protective film and position the clip
- Spacers are specifically designed to hold tubes at a specific distance and manage complex wiring configurations and to prevent metal pipes from coming into contact with fuel and brake lines on the vehicle underbody.
- To hold two panels together or a trim piece to a panel
- Not disassemblable
PUSH RIVETS/PUSH PINS
- To hold two panels together
- The pin ensures a high pull out resistance
- Easy push to lock system
- Disassemblable by pulling out the pin
- W-Clips are an innovative alternative to multi-component plastic fasteners. An expansive range of clip designs, styles and colors makes this retainer highly versatile for a wide range of applications in many industries
DOUBLE HEADED CLIPS
- Double Headed Clips provide a quick and easy method of joining interior door panels or upholstered seating components to their substrates. Using these xmas tree clips, also called nylon barbed rivets, eliminates the need for adhesives and screws.
- Part that attaches two panels together by pushing onto a stud or clip tower on one panel and snapping into a hole in the other panel